Annika Johansson (b. 1967) works at the University of Stockholm, teaching courses in Dutch language, literature and linguistics, and writing publications on linguistic topics. Apart from her work as a university lecturer she also translates Dutch literature into Swedish.
Johansson’s translations include:
- It’s Love We Don’t Understand (Het is de liefde die we niet begrijpen) by Bart Moeyaert
- ‘Roads to Santiago’ (De omweg naar Santiago) by Cees Nooteboom
- ‘De nakomer' van Maarten ’t Hart
- ‘The Cave’ (De grot) by Tim Krabbé
- ‘Mary Magdalene: Beyond the Myth’ (Maria Magdalena: de mythe voorbij) by Esther de Boer